Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How it all Started

Although this is Stickers' journey, it really started with Peanut. I will begin with the letters and journal I wrote for Peanut throughout that pregnancy.

January 21, 2007,
Dearest Baby,

Daddy and I are contemplating adding you to our family. the decision is not yet final.

I only wanted to let you know that I already think of you often. You would be so loved here with us.



Kevin turned 2 a month ago and Braylie will be 12 in May. Daddy is a truck driver for Central Boiler in Greenbush. He is gone during the week and home most weekends. I am a nursing student at Northland Community and Technical College in Thief River Falls. I will be finished the LPN program in August and may or may not continue on to the RN program.

Sometimes I think of working for a while between programs. You may have some say in what happens. I told Daddy that you wouldn't be born until after I was done the LPN program and could either work or return to school for the part time RN program.


I want you to know how much you are loved an cherished. Nothing compares to a mother's love; you will come to understand this as you grow and thrive with us.

As you can see, we hadn't even decided for sure whether we were going to have one more baby. We had no idea what we were in for.

No comments:

Post a Comment